Well hello blogging world! Sound the trumpets! Drum roll please! I have returned! Dun dun dun dun!!!!!!
To those of my faithful followers, I am sincerely sorry for being away so very long. Life became crazy and busy and there’s a lot that has happened. However, I am back and I plan to stay back now that life is starting to level out. So, what have I been up to? I think this is a great time for a summary, so let’s see if I can do it.
- I took the summer off from craft shows. I was feeling a little burned out, though I did still keep creating and running my etsy shop. I used the time to relax, try new forms of art (which over time you’ll start seeing), and just enjoying life.
- A lot of time was spent working for writers and artists. In fact, I’m still in the process of working with a few of them. As I finish the websites I’m building for them, I’ll be sure to share what I can. 🙂
- There was a few opportunities I took to cross off some things from my List. What did I cross off? Well, I dyed my hair not just one funky color, but two: purple and teal. I also rode on a train and in a very fast sports car. 😀
- I’ve been reading a lot of books. This is something that I love love love to do, but I’ve been really catching up on my books lately! Reviews of all the books I’ve been reading will start showing up on my book review blog next week.
- Speaking of books, I’ve been working on the writing of one and it’s coming along really well! Perhaps I’ll even post a sneak peak as it gets closer to being finished.
- I haven’t had a single weekend along since May, and I don’t mind. 🙂 I’ve been having a great time with my friends on the weekends and we’ve been having lots of adventures. I’m going to try to figure out how to highlight some of them on the blog.
- Unfortunately, my car was stolen two months ago. However, my boyfriend is amazing and awesome and helped me get back to being mobile. I now have a new to me car and I am very happy with it.
- I set up at Grape Jamboree again this year as well as entered the art show, and it was my best year yet! I didn’t win the art show, but I did manage to sell one of my pieces.
- I have moved! Yes, again. I can’t freakin’ believe I did it again. However, it was just down the hall. I moved from a one bedroom apartment to a two bedroom apartment. That is one of my most recent things to have happened, but I’m almost finished getting everything settled in my new dwelling. I love everything about it except that I no longer have the same neighbors. Thankfully, we still can visit. 🙂
- My garden boomed this year, but I learned that good soil is very important. The plants that were in cheap soil just didn’t thrive as well.
- My addiction to anime has resurfaced. It’s so strong that I now watch Hulu way more than Netflix because of the anime selection. However, I do manage to do work and other things while anime is playing and I’m slowly starting to learn Japanese. Not just by watching it, but I’m starting to study it as well. I’m seriously considering starting an anime related blog, but knowing me, I’ll probably just post here and there about it. I’ll try not to get too carried away. 😉 Oh, and I don’t just watch anime constantly. I watch other stuff, too.
- My old phone took a crap and died, so I have a Moto G now. I love it and highly recommend it! Slow motion videos have become a favorite thing for me to do now. Hehe
- Cider is now in season, so I’m drinking unpasteurized cider like it’s going out of style. Why is this important? Because I love unpasteurized cider. 😉 Oh, and I plan to try to make alcohol from it. Teehee
- Tooth infections are no fun, but I faced the dentist and survived!
- Craft show season for the holidays is now getting underway, so expect to see me posting about my upcoming events!
- Gnausho, Tails, and I were able to go for a free ride on the Goodtime III
- I’ve continued my weight loss and am doing well with my new eating habits. 🙂
I think that brings you back up to speed. I’m sure I forgot a few things, but you’ll find out throughout the following weeks. I plan to post a few times per week, but at least a minimum of once a week, so please keep checking back! This weekend I’ll be at the N.E. Geek Expo in Geneva!! If you’re a geek or freak, come on out and say hi to all of us there! We’ll be happy to see ya. 🙂
I’ll be sure to post some pics in the next post as well as a link to where they’re all stored. You’ll quickly see why I’ve been so busy! Anyway, thanks for reading and I’ll post next week!