Back in March, I posted a list of 14 things I want to accomplish before 2014. I thought that now would be a good time to post an update because I haven’t thought to do so when ever I accomplish one of them. So, here’s a quick run down of what I’ve accomplished form the list.
- I know I blogged about it, but I did read Clockwork Princess and LOVED IT.
- I released a travel bug (it’s a geocaching thing). It was last seen in Utah and it’s on it’s way to Idaho. It’s so fun to watch it go so far! 😀
- I’ve been growing my business over the summer by doing several craft shows!!
- I’ve had a couple of cookouts. They’ve been a lot of fun!!
- I’m sure it’s safe to say that I’ve successfully grown a container garden.
- On Saturday, I found my 50th geocache! That doesn’t mean I’m going to stop by any means, but I’m still happy that I accomplished that. It’s really been a fun way to get me motivated to get moving.
I’ve been to most of the lake metroparks this year, but not all. Still working on it, but making a lot of progress. Not sure if the 5k or swimming thing is going to happen, but it would be nice. I’m nearly half way through my list!
Do you have a list of things you want to accomplish before the end of the year? If so, share in the comments below! I’d love to see what everyone else has planned!