I found this idea on Ink + Advenure’s Blog and thought it was a fantastic idea! How little did I know that coming up with a good list was a lot more difficult that I had thought, especially with 2013 being so close. After about a week of consideration, here is my 13 by 2013 list. I will come back to this blog and cross things off.
1. Blog at least twice a week (unless I’m out of town).
2. Sight see in Chicago. – This will be my 3rd year going and I am yet to see it.
3. Release a Tracking Bug in a Geocache in Chicago.
4. Finish reading City of Lost Souls. – I can’t believe I haven’t yet.
6. Finish hanging decor around apartment.
7. Start writing book.
8. Walk in 5k.
9. Make a chainmaille mask.
10. Use voucher at the Clay Place. (edit: I’m not allowed to use this until January)
11. Try my hand at painting.
12. Learn CPR.
13. Make a physical catalog of my stuff for sale.
So, what is your 13 by 2013? I’d like to know what others have in mind! Be sure to check back and see what I’ve accomplished and what not and I hope to get it all done by 2013! Thanks for stopping by!
(Edit: the things I have in italics I missed my chances on. Bummer.)